An email marketing campaign can be very beneficial if you have a product that is scalable and is something people would like. Multi level marketing businesses are booming as of late, and if you have one of your own, why not promote it and make money online? Affiliate marketing is a proven ground for making a living working online. If you can help people out, and earn commissions in return, there aren’t many things that can beat it. Isn’t it?
If you’re interested in something similar, you may want to market to an audience which is more likely to purchase your product. If that’s the case, find a solo ad seller who has targeted traffic. Consider sending them an email before you book your ad to make sure their email lists are a good fit for what you’re promoting. With that said, consider the following tips to make the most out of your first ad.
- Solo ads are often a very targeted media of advertising. Make sure your product resonates well with the audience’s pain point. If the audience is interested in business opportunities, find them a biz op.
- Start small. Don’t purchase a bigger traffic package from the solo ad vendor right away. Scaling is only beneficial if you can get a decent conversion rate. This is crucial to make sure you don’t exhaust your ad budget overnight.
- Have a strong email followup sequence in place. Just sending out an ad to people isn’t enough, you first need to collect visitors’ email addresses and need to follow up with them via email/phone call. The more you engage with your audience, the better your chances are in closing a sale.
- Don’t slam your audience with offers all day long. Remember they are real people just like you. Be respectful, share lots of value, build trust and only promote products you actually use and like. No one wants to have pissed off customers, we @ CallanWoldeArtsFestival sure don’t.
- Get rid of unresponsive leads every few weeks. We use Aweber for this, and get rid of the inactive subscribers once every 14 days.
Implement these tips, and you’ll make your first campaign a big success. The idea is to stick to the plan, adjust a few things and be persistent. With experience, you will only get better in time. Good luck with your first solo ad.
Do let me know in the comments what you think of my tips!